ION is back with the Top 5 Influencer Marketing Stories for the week. Periscope offers real-time influencer marketing for Seriously’s Best Fiends, the Force is strong with Social Media and Influencer Marketing, Microsoft launches a multichannel influencer marketing across different audience segments, another social media star-driven video series for the classic game Street Fighter debuts on Verizon, and #Twitter goes big on gaming. Join ION’s Andrew Volpe for the countdown and then read the full stories below.
- Seriously Uses Real-Time Influencer Marketing on Periscope
- Star Wars: The Force is Strong with Social Media and Influencer Marketing
- Microsoft Uses Influencer Marketing for Multichannel Launch of New Surface Devices
- Capcom Follows up Successful Video Series with Influencer Talent
- Is Twitter’s Big Gaming Play About Influencer Marketing?
Have you subscribed to our Brand Soulmates YouTube channel yet? Now’s the time so you won’t miss our Top 5 Influencer Marketing Stories for the Week or Top 10 Influencers Videos. And when you’re ready to take your influencer marketing to the next level, drop us a line to learn more about ION: The Influencer Orchestration Network.